Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No sleep, no time, no mercy

Haven't updated my blog in like a week. Just spent the last 6 days working 2o hours a day to finish a contract on a very tight deadline. It was a flash animation job, and man, it was tough to do on such a short deadline. Good news is that it was fun, the people involved were outstanding and I was very happy with the end result. As soon as the project clears I'll post the files or links to the video. In the meantime I had to put the break on all my other projects, which I'm happy to get back too now, but it does mean no new projects to post. So here is some work from last summer. A few terrifyingly patriotic images for a client down south...a couple of them are nifty though, the dude on the rocket...Dr. Strange love anybody. BTW the style is definitely design oriented.




No comments: