Saturday, June 26, 2010

Website Graphics

I finished the graphics for the website of the short movie I am working on. Here are the results, so far, as they are still subject to change by the client. The idea was to create a russian constructive era look and feel. I was drawn to tear at the pieces, to make them look drap and worn, contrasting their sharp edges and bright colours. I feel it highlights the underlying truth of the corruption and oppression which is central to the society in the movie...and it was fun.




































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work, but the text part of this graphics is really ridiculous. I think that it's not so hard to ask Google translator for few russian words.
Analogically, if I wanted make poster in American or English style I will write the just set of letters like "ghkytyuvvlih"